For the safety of both patrons and staff, we do not allow the following items into public events:
- Aerosol cans of any product
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Audio/Video recording equipment
- Balloons, beach balls, or similar inflatable items
- Cans, bottles, glass (or other beverage containers)
- Chains, studded bracelets, etc.
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noisemaking devices (i.e., whistles, air horns)
- Outside food, beverage, bottled water, etc.
- Poster tubes
- Professional photography equipment, tripods, and Selfie Sticks
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bikes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc.
- Weapons of any kind
- Any other item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by venue management. This list is subject to change at any time.
- If a show is canceled, how do I get a refund?
Refunds are available at your original point of purchase.
- What is your smoking policy?
Smoking is prohibited in seated areas, restrooms, or anywhere else in the venue. This includes smokeless tobacco, tobacco, electronic cigarettes, and vaping.
- Are your concerts open to all ages?
Yes. Unless otherwise indicated, our events are open to all ages.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are all acceptable forms of payment.
- Do you provide audio/visual equipment?
Yes, prices vary based on the equipment needed. We offer a state-of-the-art sound system and sound engineer.
- Is the venue handicap accessible?
The first floor is entirely handicap accessible through the front entrance, the restrooms, the bar, the dining area, and the dance floor. There is no elevator to the second floor.
- What size are the tables?
We have banquet and table seating, allowing you to customize the floor plan to accommodate your specific needs.
- What does the rental fee include?
Rental fee includes full use of bar area and dining areas; private room for dressing or meeting; sound engineer; cake cutting and service; votive candles and table numbers; use of tables and chairs; spacious dance floor; and set up and clean up.
- What is the rental fee?
The fees vary according to the day and time the event is scheduled. Call for a quote.
- What is the capacity of the space?
Building capacity is 800 standing, 510 seated with the main floor holding 290, and the balcony 220